To add a new payment source:
- Navigate to Settings from the sidebar menu on your mobile or web app.
- Click Payment Methods.
- From here, click the drop down next to the “with” option and select “Add Payment Method”.
- Here, you can either connect your bank account by providing your account number, routing number, account type, your full name, and your phone number. You can also add credit or debit cards through this same page.
If you don’t use your online banking credentials, you’ll have to verify your bank account using a micro-deposit verification process:
- Once you add your bank account information, we’ll make two deposits (a few cents each) into your account within 1-2 business days.
- The description on your bank statement next to these deposits should say “Bixby Inc. Transfer.” Get those amounts from your bank statement,
- Navigate back to Settings, then Manage Payment Accounts
- Click Verify on your unverified bank account (highlighted yellow) and enter the amounts when prompted to do so it prompts you to do so
You can now send payments to your Property Manager through the Bixby app.