The Payment feature will be disabled until you add a bank account to your building’s account.
To add a bank account:
- Navigate to ‘Properties’ from the ‘Home’ menu on you the web app.
- Click the drop down on the far right for the property you want to add an account to.
- Click the ‘Setup Payment’ button.
- From here, you can either connect your bank account by signing in with your online banking credentials or entering your personal bank account & bank routing numbers.You can also provide the URL to an external payment portal you would like to use.
If you don’t use your online banking credentials, you’ll have to verify your bank account using a micro-deposit verification process:
- Once you add your bank account information, we’ll make two deposits (a few cents each) into your account within 1-2 business days.
- The description on your bank statement next to these deposits should say “Bixby Inc. Transfer.” Get those amounts from your bank statement,
- Navigate back to ‘Properties’, then Manage Payment Accounts
- Click Verify on your unverified bank account (highlighted yellow) and enter the amounts when prompted to do so it prompts you to do so
You can now receive payments from your Residents through the Bixby app.